Tuesday 12 April 2016

Crochet Stool Cover - OPAM March 2016

This has been my latest crochet make to try and make this stool a little more comfortable.  I did not use a pattern but simply started out with making a circle and kept enlarging it my a granny stitch as I started each new row and stopped when I felt it was big enough. 

I just need to get a thin sponge pad which will go underneath the crochet cover and then I am going to tie the cover on so it can be removed for washing.

Quite pleased with this as it was simply an off the cuff make one afternoon.

The granny square blanket is still on going but I do need to odd smaller project to slot in between the larger and more long term projects.

xx

3 comments:

Jo@awholeplotoflove said...

It looks really good. I'm planning a similar project for stools at the kitchen counter xx

Indigo Blue said...

Thank you Jo. It took one sitting in front of the TV with the stool next to me and I kept checking the fit as I went along.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wat a great idea ... Looks fantastic xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...