Monday 25 January 2016

OPAM 2016


I have signed up for the 6th year (I think) for OPAM and it is a great challenge whereby the aim is to get all those half made projects finished .  At least one a month which you then blog about and if you ake more than one item they aall added up and you submitt a total to Peg or Chris.

It really does foucs the mind and I get a real satisfaction from getting things finished that i have sometimes even forgotten about!

there is a certain set of curtains that have been staring at me for quite some kind!!
If you think you might like to give this a try click HERE and take a look at the guidelines.

Take Care
xx

2 comments:

Jo said...

Hi, I have joined in as well again, OPAM started in 2009, seems ages ago, I didn't make much last year, life just getting in the way. Looking forward to seeing all your makes for 2016
Jo

Jo@awholeplotoflove said...

It looks like a good idea x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...