Sunday 10 January 2016

Beaded and knitted bracelet part 2

After the successs of my first bracelet I decided to see what else I had in the waay of beads and wire and had enough to put together this version.

Shaped the ends to attach to the adjustable clasp.

Added seed and bugle beads randomly as I went along.

This fastening came from a kit I never made and it matched the colour scheme.


Which one do you prefer?  This bracelet or the blue version below?

I have now gone and found some bronze wire and matching beads in my neglected bead box...........Hmmmmm, I think a third one is on its way but perhaps this time a slightly different take on it.

xx


1 comment:

Jo@awholeplotoflove said...

They are both pretty but the blue s my favourite. It looks more twinkly! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...