Saturday 10 January 2015

The Pledge and Initial Heart Swap 2015


I Indigo BLue will try my utmost...
·        To always swap on time.
·        To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.
·        To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.
·        To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.
·        To communicate when it’s required.
·        To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.
·        To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.

This I sewomly pledge....

This year I have signed up for the above swap.  I have already made a start and bought a couple of items to pop in the parcel today.  
Hope you all have had a good week even if it was not very good weather.
Off to do some work on the swap item and work out my tension sample for my new crochet blanket.
Take care all
xx

1 comment:

Cheryll said...

I'm happy that you took the time to "pledge". It's always good to know the person we swap with has integrity. Thanks again. xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...