Saturday 1 November 2014

OPAM October

I can not show everything as some of it is for the Santa Sack Swap but I can reveal these.
 I started off the month
 With my entry for the Mix theme for Le Challenge with my mix of Blues and was meet with lovely comments.  I always have had lots of positive support from the Le Challenge group.  I will have to miss this months due to other swaps etc.  Not enough time for it all sadly.
The above is part of a commission that i have nearly completed.  I shall be offering mini ipad cases made in Felt once I have sent the order off and added a button to my website.  I have nearly finished the other half of the order which has been really quite a challenge but the deadline is Christmas and I shall be sending it off next weekend.
Now here is my latest make which I only just squeezed in to October by completing it on Halloween Night whilst waiting to issue treats.  Is a lovely fluffy loop scarf for my God-daughter.  I asked her Mum of she still liked pink and I thought a loop scarf would be more in fashion.  I have one and it does not slip or move around like conventional scarves do.
I also made an item for the Santa Sack swap but I shall need to keep that a secret for the time being.  I also have a cover cut out for Toffy to have a new bed and my curtains simply must be made in time for Christmas!!
I would like to make a few more presents this year but I can not think about that until after my Performance Management lesson observation on Wednesday.  Hopefully it will go alright, I did get an Outstanding by Ofsted in April but that was then and this is now, if that makes any sense.
Anyway, off to sort out the ironing.
Take care.
xx

3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great finishes loVE that stitching

Mail Art Dramas said...

Love the pink scarf. I am trying to think Christmas but I'm just not there yet! I did make a few things at a pottery studio to give as gifts. Just waiting for them to be fired. It might be Christmas by the time I get them back...

Indigo Blue said...

Love making scarves,pity that the waether in the UK is a bit too mild at the moment to really need to wear one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...