Monday 17 November 2014

Felt Keyrings go to a new home!

 To continue my website interest I sent these colourful key rings off to a new owner at the weekend.
They will have a specific job to do which will be to look after two sets of keys for two holiday cottages so that the sets can to told apart from each other.
I made the green one to order as I had in fact sold the original just before the website order and due to its new job I made the keyring a little larger at the same time.
I have put aside two more that I have made  and will list these this week but I can make these to order very easily.   You could even email a design and I will do my bet to copy it for you. I also have three bags, two of which are what I call "sample bags" which are to test out an idea or pattern so they will be sold at a lowwer rate to reflect that.  They are one-offs and nothing wrong with them, however, they may not have stiffening or lots of think interfacing so that are more of a soft bag but ideal for travelling and they iron easily if yo want to.

I have nearly finished a Christmas swap, just trying to get some fur!  Then I have another commission request to follow up.
I love this, making items for others to enjoy.  I have even managed to make to Christmas presents this year already.  I said that I as hoping to find some work-life balance this academic year and I think I ma gradually getting there.
It is not affecting my job as I have have just flown through my performance management review as well!
Have a good week.
xx


3 comments:

dottycookie said...

Very pretty keyrings and I love the idea of different colours for different sets of keys!

Thank you for coming to say hello to me - I'm trying to get back into blogging. We'll see how long I manage it!

Jo@awholeplotoflove said...

Cute little key-rings, I am very much hoping to post your parcel Wednesday morning, I shall send you an email when I do.

Indigo Blue said...

I had an email today saying that they had arrived safely and the they are "just perfect" for their new job.
Really pleased about that.
Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...