Sunday 6 April 2014

My daughter has started a blog.

The Mouse Cottage Crafts is my daughters new blog.  We have been discussing this for some time and today seeing as it is the Easter Holidays I thought that perhaps we would in fact have the time to do it properly and educate her in the safe and correct use of a blog and Internet.
She (Mousey) has several post lined up and seeing as she starts secondary school in September and ipads will be in use I have decided that now might be a good time to put some computer understanding into motion.  I have set up some controls and I have access to her blog so we shall see how it goes.
Please do visit and give her a boost especially if you are a regular reader here as it was looking at my blog that triggered this interest.
Many thanks and take care.
x

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

hope she finds it as wonderful as I have..........I just left her a comment..........

Chookyblue...... said...

hope she finds it as wonderful as I have..........I just left her a comment..........

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

will pop over now...

sweetypie said...

have just sent her a greeting but wheres the follow button?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...