Sunday 2 February 2014

OPAM 2014 January

I first signed up with OPAM a couple of years ago and I have to say it is one of my favourite blog activities.  It makes me finish items that I have started, visit other blogs, find out about other swaps and basically interact with crafters in other countries.
So I have signed up again and I have a few makes for January to officially submit.
Three crochet head/ear warmers which we used in Austria.
Hand knitted "Bobble".  An on-going project with my Textiles Club.
2 crochet coasters (really pleased with these as they are a big step away from the Granny Squares that I usually make).
So that is 6 makes to start off 2014 and I have my next project ready to finish off.  Regular long time readers may even remember this.............
Back tomorrow with more on this but I have some marking to do..........
Anyone been watching
The Three Musketeers?


2 comments:

Indigo Blue said...

First makes of the year.

Tatkis said...

Good results for the month!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...