Tuesday 26 June 2012

Floral Gift - Thank you

Regular readers will know that my Tutor Group are in Year 11 and are working their way through their exams.  The last one is on Thursday.  Once they have completed their last exam they have been appearing at my classroom door in ones and twos with big grins and bearing gifts!!  
The picture above shows a lovely bouquet of flowers given to me by Alice and her parents.  It was in the style of an upright bouquet with the stems twisted round (hope that makes sense).  Lovely flowers many of which have only just started to bloom.
The message in the card attached to the flowers was thanks from a student who is an asset to the group and the words written in the card my her parents was lovely to read.
Lovely group who I shall miss (but I shall go in for results day)very much indeed!  

Needless to say that I have also kept the lovely yellow and golden thick tissue paper for my Art Textiles sketchbook that I will be  preparing over the summer.  Oh, ever the crafter!
x
In the middle of report writing at the moment, but hopefully I shall be back with some crafty news tomorrow as I did manage to gain a finish today during my break.
xx

4 comments:

Ali said...

What a kind gesture. beautiful flowers. Glad to hear you've not deserted crafting completely. Good luck with all those reports. Ali x

Partito y Monito said...

Poor thing! Report writing time is vile...but the flowers are gorgeous!

Partito y Monito said...

Poor you! Report writing is vile, but the flowers are gorgeous!

inkberryblue said...

How lovely! You must be very special to them. Good luck with your reports. (I've finished mine. I just have parent interviews to get through. I am sooooo ready for the holidays.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...